Friday 25 July 2008

The journey continues

Argh - well I've been doing 'so well' in my quest for Lean, but fell back over the last period and am now back up at 69 Kg.... I 'should' be less than 60Kg

Surfing the diet sheets, they pretty much all have one thing in common - processed and unseasonable foods! Now we don't 'do' out of season in this house!

So I'm going to keep records of what I eat, and how I trim my 'diet', and what exercise I take. Green isn't just about eating local and seasonable (and pref. organic as well), its about making those changes that enable us to cut 'carbon' as well as calories!

Weight will go on here - but not that often. I really don't like getting on the scales (or maybe that is where I've been going wrong? No, I suspect the chocolate cake....).

And so until next time!

No comments: